Federal Glass & Mirror Co is a family owned and operated glass house on route 9 in Framingham celebrating over 70 years.
Federal Glass & Mirror Co. was originally founded in Waltham, MA in 1948 by Vincent “Jimmy” Purpura and long time business Partner Max Newhouse. A few short years later in 1950 they decided to make their move to Rt. 9 in Framingham where the business still stands today.
Over the years Max and Jimmy started stepping out of the office to be replaced by two of Jimmy’s sons Mike and John Purpura. The two brothers still run the RT. 9 Shop to this day.